The Polk Audio RTi-A7
Please enquire for Pricing.
High Performance Floorstanding Loudspeaker
- Classic Polk Audio sound quality in a floorstanding speaker
- Custom butyl rubber surrounds and anti-diffraction grilles produce a lifetime of reliable sound
- Polished hardwood veneer cabinet finishes with black or cherry trims
The RTiA7 truly stands out. With two 7” bass drivers, a 6.5” midrange driver and a 1” dome tweeter, this impressive floorstanding loudspeaker mixes stunning performance and classic beauty to rise above the competition.
- Total Pieces
- Cabinet Warranty
- 5 years
- Drivers Warranty
- 5 years
- Original Purchaser Only
- Carton 1
- 60 lbs (27.22 kg)
FLOOR STANDING SPEAKER
- Qty Included
- Height with Base
- 42.25" (107.32 cm)
- Width with Base
- 8.875" (22.54 cm)
- Depth with Base
- 17.875" (45.4 cm)
- 55 lbs (24.95 kg)
- Mid-High Array Driver Enclosure Type
- ARC Port
- Mid-High Array Driver Complement
- (1) 6.5" (16.51 cm) d (Round) Dynamic Balance driver with polymer composite cone and rubber surround - Midrange
- Subwoofer Array Driver Enclosure Type
- PowerPort Plus Bass Venting
- Subwoofer Array Driver Complement
- (2) 7" (17.78 cm) d (Round) Dynamic Balance drivers with polymer composite cones and rubber surrounds - Subwoofer
- Front Array Driver Complement
- (1) 1" (2.54 cm) d (Round) Dynamic Balance silk polymer composite dome - Tweeter
- Total Frequency Response
- 20 Hz → 27 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter)
- 89 dB
- Lower and Upper -3dB Limits
- 35 Hz → 26 kHz
- Midrange/Woofer Crossover Frequency
- 125 Hz
- Tweeter/Midrange Crossover Frequency
- 2.7 kHz
- Recommended Amplifier Power Per Channel
- 20 watts → 300 watts
- Audio Inputs
- Speaker Inputs
- (1) Pair of Dual 5-way Binding Posts - Gold-Plated
Proprietary Polk Audio technology eliminates distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so all you hear is high-quality sound.
Power Port® Plus
Patented bass venting design smoothly transitions air flow, eliminating turbulence and distortion, for deeper, more efficient bass impact.
Cascade Tapered Crossover
Innovative crossover eliminates comb filtering and beaming for higher quality audio and a more expansive sound stage.
Klippel Motor Optimization
Laser measurement technology ensures a smooth excursion path at both ends of the volume spectrum for uniform performance at all volumes.
Compatible with the entire Polk Audio RTi Series for seamless blending from speaker to speaker in multi-channel systems.
Patented Acoustic Resonance Control® (ARC) technology suppresses distortion-causing cabinet resonance to ensure clear and natural sound.
The T's and the C's.
Product information is supplied in good faith.
Products and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
E&OE, errors and ommissions excepted.